Saturday, April 13, 2024

Caps, Caps for Sale!

 
I've been working towards this goal for a while now, and I've finally finished!

The new line, albeit a very small line, of 18th century caps is being launched in a historical group on FB for starters.

Caps are a one size-fits-most item, which makes it easy to have them ready made and available for order, even for last minute events. It also allows me the flexibility to work at my own pace and list when they're ready, a highly important criteria with two little people running (or crawling) around. 😉

I'm starting with 4 caps: 2 completely hand-sewn with historically accurate materials and stitching methods, as well as 2 machine sewn/hand finished options. There are three different ruffle styles represented, a gathered ruffle, a gathered split ruffle, and my personal favorite, a pleated split ruffle.

If this first experiment goes well I hope to continue and expand the new venture. I'm excited for the possibility of being a stay at home mom while also generating a little income too! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment